Saturday 16 November 2013

Dance class: Warm-ups!



Hey everybody! I'm excited to begin dance class with you! But first, I'm going to talk about something thats really necessary when dancing..... Stretching!!! So today's class I'm going to focus in stretching. Stretching warms up your body and you get a better dance if you stretched for it! So I'm going to show you some stretches that will get your body ready! 


DSCN3363.jpg
My two models today are Kirsten and Kaya.


DSCN3379.jpg
Backbends are a great way to stretch out your back, stomach, and arms. 


DSCN3376.jpg
Reach up as high as you can to stretch  to get your core and arms ready! 


DSCN3380.jpg
See if you can come up with some great stretches! And send your picture to Miss Adeline! Happy Stretching! :)


1 comment:

  1. I am a dancer, and I am soon to become a teacher here! I'm gonna teach the kindergarteners and computer skills!
    - Miss Faith (Or Anonymous A.)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, but first there are a few simple rules to follow:

1. No swearing
2. No use of OMG
4. Don't talk too much about religion, it might offend people.
5. Have fun!

Oh, and please don't get cross with each other, but feel free to politely disagree about anything, just don't let it get heated.

Please make sure that your comment obeys all of these rules before publishing it, because any that do not will be immediately deleted.

Thanks for commenting and have a nice day!
Miss Adeline