Tuesday 5 November 2013

Writing Assignment Grades

The grades for the writing assignment are posted
below!


By: Melody Grace
Hi everyone!
My name is Melody Matilda Grace, and I am ten years old, and in level 3 at school. I have three wonderful cousins, their names are: Cara, Janet, and Amy, and they do EIDA too! My Mum's a teacher at EIDA, and she goes by Miss Adeline at school, but her real name is Jessica. I also have a big sister named Ashleigh, and she is twelve. She lives somewhere else at the moment, but I'm hoping she can come to live with us soon, and do EIDA as well. It'd be so much fun!

My favourite subject at school would have to be writing. I want to be a writer someday, and Miss Parker is such a cool teacher! My favourite colours are...well, I'd have to say every colour in the rainbow, because they all look so gorgeous together! I like doing lots of things: Ballet, Ukrainian dancing, tree-climbing, jumping on the trampoline, and so much more! My favourite season is Summer, because I like the warm weather, and of course the Australian Christmas holidays!

I really like dressing up in pretty clothes, especially if I'm putting on a concert! And I LOVE shopping! I really hope I can make lots of new friends at school!

And that's me, Melody!

Dear Melody,
Your essay shows great promise,
and I love the cutesy details. You show
that you are serious about writing, and
I think you will be a great writer!

Your Grade: A+

By: Emily R. Bennet
My Name is Emily. I love reading and writing books. I also enjoy sewing and playing the flute. I absolutely love skiing and athletics though I prefer a good book over both!!! I'm really intrested in photography right now so I enjoy taking photos of nature. My other hobbies are crafting and baking. 

I'm very intrested in Ancient Greek mythology so Read about Greek gods like Athena, Ares, Zeus and Poisedon. I also like drawing and designing clothes. It's really fun!!!! I'm also very intrested in learning new languages, I already know English, Italian and Russian!!! 


My dream is to be a award winning author or a professional fashion designer!! My idols are Jaqueline Wilson and Liberty Jane ! There my idols because Jaqueline Wilson writes the best books ever and Liberty Jane creates the best clothes ever!!! 



Dear Emily,
I love the way you write! It makes me really help get to know 
you better.Even though you did spell a word wrong,your grade won't 
be marked down by much.I love Liberty Jane too! 

Your Grade: B+


By: Samantha F. Davis
My name is Samantha Faith Davis, but I would like it a whole lot more if you called me Sammie or Sam. My interests include horses, reading, gymnastics, outdoor stuff, and lots more. You might as well call me a tom-boy.

My hobbies include spending time with my horse, Breezy, (and riding him, of course!), climbing trees, playing with my dogs, Ella and Asha, and building forts. Oh, and practicing my cartwheels, handstands, and making up dances. My favourite things are horses, books, warm, sunny, bright days, and other animals. These other animals include dogs, bunnies, birds, and dolphins.

Dear Samantha,
You remind me much of myself. I love horses
also! Gymnastics are a big part of my dolls' life, and
animals are awesome! Overall,
you are a good writer!

Your Grade: B+

Good job to everyone! I have a class of great writers!





4 comments:

  1. I MISSED IT! -cries loudly- I love to write.
    - Anonymous A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm starting a rally! go to dollsondablog.blogspot.com and go to the meet the dolls page. there are some really mean comments.
    - Anonymous A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but what exactly is a rally??? I saw the mean comments, and I can't believe someone would be mean enough to do something like that!

      Delete
  3. Cool! Thanks Miss Parker! - Sammie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, but first there are a few simple rules to follow:

1. No swearing
2. No use of OMG
4. Don't talk too much about religion, it might offend people.
5. Have fun!

Oh, and please don't get cross with each other, but feel free to politely disagree about anything, just don't let it get heated.

Please make sure that your comment obeys all of these rules before publishing it, because any that do not will be immediately deleted.

Thanks for commenting and have a nice day!
Miss Adeline