Sunday 1 December 2013

'Ello? BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING :)

Hey everyone! It's Miss Autumn, formerly known as Miss Nicole. Yesterday was Friday, but we did not have class due to Black Friday, plus many of you did NOT do the assignments. Do them quickly please.

 I'm going to tell you my Black Friday experience. IT WAS INSANE!  People milled around everywhere! We arrived at the mall around 5 o clock in the morning. We immediately went to Claire's, which is a jewelry/accessory shop. I purchased some stuff. Plus, I got a free watch since I spent $20 or more. Oh yeah! Then went to Boscovs, which was amazing! I got some awesome stuff there too. By that time, it was like 9 or something, and I was STARVING. So I headed over to Center Court and bought a cupcake (which was gigantic!) and coffee. Then I went to Aeropostale (Oh, how do guys say it? Aero-post-ale or Aeropostale really fast?) I got this adorable red cardigan which was exclusively for that day. Plus, everything at Aero was 60% off. Then I went to Forever 21 and purchased some awesome stuff. Plus, I got something for my mom for Christmas. Then I went to Pacsun, which was over in California, but they brought it over here. I didn't get anything there either. By that time it was like 12:00 noon, so I decided to head home. Then- we went to this other shop fir my dad and it took like three hours. So I caught up on sleep and whatever. By the time I came home, it was like 5 in the evening. Talk about stressful! I was ready to drop, since that morning I woke up at three.

 So yeah, should I do a haul video? What are your stories?

4 comments:

Comments make my day, but first there are a few simple rules to follow:

1. No swearing
2. No use of OMG
4. Don't talk too much about religion, it might offend people.
5. Have fun!

Oh, and please don't get cross with each other, but feel free to politely disagree about anything, just don't let it get heated.

Please make sure that your comment obeys all of these rules before publishing it, because any that do not will be immediately deleted.

Thanks for commenting and have a nice day!
Miss Adeline