Sunday 15 December 2013

Who does this one belong to??

Dear Students,
A while ago, I looked and saw that I'd got one entry for the Colonial life in America History essay, but someone forgot to put their name on!

If it belongs to one of you, please let me know so that I can grade it for you. It would be a great pity if you didn't let me know if it's yours, because it was a very good essay, and I was rather impressed when I read it.

If this isn't your essay, just ignore this post, but please remember to fill out all the required areas when you submit assignments and homework to avoid having mix-ups and delays.

Thank you!


1 comment:

Comments make my day, but first there are a few simple rules to follow:

1. No swearing
2. No use of OMG
4. Don't talk too much about religion, it might offend people.
5. Have fun!

Oh, and please don't get cross with each other, but feel free to politely disagree about anything, just don't let it get heated.

Please make sure that your comment obeys all of these rules before publishing it, because any that do not will be immediately deleted.

Thanks for commenting and have a nice day!
Miss Adeline