Sunday 15 December 2013

Important announcement, PLEASE READ!!

Dear Girls,
First of all, I would like to say that I wish you all a very merry Christmas.

Secondly, I will be going away around Christmas time on a holiday with my family, as I'm sure many of you girls will be doing too. Could I please have someone offer to do the comment moderation, and keep an eye on things while I'm away? I believe you'll need a blogger account.

Since, I'm going away, things may be a little slower around here for a while, but we're hoping to get up and running smoothly again sometime early in the New Year.

If you have any assignments you submitted and haven't been graded yet, please let me know so I can get that done before I leave.

If you have anything (homework, assignments etc) that you have not submitted yet, but still want to do, please send it in as soon as possible.

If you have anything you want to put in the School Newsletter, please let Miss Meghan know so that she can organise it before she runs out of room.

That will be all.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day, but first there are a few simple rules to follow:

1. No swearing
2. No use of OMG
4. Don't talk too much about religion, it might offend people.
5. Have fun!

Oh, and please don't get cross with each other, but feel free to politely disagree about anything, just don't let it get heated.

Please make sure that your comment obeys all of these rules before publishing it, because any that do not will be immediately deleted.

Thanks for commenting and have a nice day!
Miss Adeline